Thursday, February 18, 2010

Everything's Just Wonderful

I am still trudging through the snow but life continues.  My life is full of big decisions and small decisions.  Work is making some changes to its structure which might benefit me.  More state policy and maybe even some traveling might be in future. At the same time, I am looking into becoming an AuPair. I am currently speaking with families in Belgium, Switzerland, Germany, and Ireland. All of the families seem wonderful and would give me the opportunity to travel around Europe, learn a language, and spend every other day playing with kids!

I can feel Spring around the corner as pitchers and catcher reported this week for baseball. The snow is melting VERY VERY slowly but it is in fact melting. Janille (another friend from Chapman) is moving to DC for work! Alisha is coming to visit in just a few weeks.  Then I am off to New York for to be reunited with a great group of Chapman alumni followed by a week of Amy in DC!

I got the picture of the dress that I will be wearing for wedding number 2 in July (the colors will be berry and champagne for the ribbon). I am so excited and honored to be part of Casey's wedding. I know that I am going to have so much fun through the whole process!

I have am so excited and absolutely terrified to make these decisions but so grateful to have the opportunities to make these decisions!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment