Friday, July 1, 2011

The Apple Man

One thing I don't think I have mentioned all year that I love about where we live, and my guess is much of Switzerland is like this, is the Apply Man. At  least that is what he is called in my  house. He is an adorable old Swiss man who comes with a cart every couple of weeks and sells whatever he has been growing. He always has eggs and apples. We bought raspberries from him yesterday. He is just too cute! And the fruit and vegetables are always delicious!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVED that guy. However, the first time he came was my second night with the kids and I was also babysitting. He came around 9:45 at night and I had no idea who this old man was. The front door window wasn't frosted at the time and I saw him and literally dropped to the ground and crawled into the other room because I had no idea why this old Swiss man was at the door. (Little did I know his English was fine and that he was so lovely.) I made friends with him later though, but I thought that was a fun little introduction to him...

    ReplyDelete