Monday, January 17, 2011

My Perfect Winter Day

We have been having incredibly warm winter weather! Now let me clarify what this means for all of my California friends. Incredibly warm in winter, in Switzerland, means it has been between 35-50 degrees for the past couple of weeks. There hasn't been any snow, and the sun has been out more than it has rained.  This makes me nothing but happy! I can wear dresses (with leggings) flats, a coat, and a scarf! 

Yesterday, I was able to go on a beautiful hike in Brunnen, Switzerland.  It was about 50 out and I felt the warmth of the sun on my face! There was snow in the distant mountains but nothing but green grass and even some flowers along the trail! Switzerland really knows how to create some amazing views! Enjoy!




Emily, Rachel, Me, and Zoe

This is Switzerland in a picture



No comments:

Post a Comment