Friday, April 1, 2011

Pictures to Say it All

or most of it... Here's a photo blog of what I've been up to the last couple of months!

A beautiful day in Luzurn 

Emily came to visit from Dublin!

I went glass blowing



Playing around in the afternoon

Hiking in Falera during ski week

I had a beer at the highest bar in Europe (10,000 feet)

Making birthday cupcakes with G

Hanging out in a glacier (after having my beer at the highest bar in Europe)


Became regular at Oliver Twist's with these ladies

Road a camel

Emily and I preparing for our elephant ride

I never thought I would ride an elephant in Switzerland..but it happened!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

More confetti at Fasnacht!

 It has been an amazing couple of months.  I have had 2 visitors from home. Kristina (an old aupair) came visit and I met Jill, the aupair I replaced.  The months here are coming to a close (more to come on that later) and I have so much more to do before it is over!

No comments:

Post a Comment