Friday, December 17, 2010

Two Lessons about Snow

I am currently experiencing my second winter ever so I am learning things about snow that most people know already but I figured I would share.

1. I know there are different types of snow (when I tried to build a snowman last year, it failed miserably..it just wasn't the right kind), but I didn't know it could look so fuzzy.  We have been getting snow almost everyday for the last couple of weeks but Tuesday's snow was the prettiest snow I have ever seen. It was amazingly fluffy looking.


2. The snowflakes we make as children, well, they actually look like snowflakes. I have gotten through all of my snow experiences in my life, I have never seen such perfect snowflakes. I was in genuinely amazed with ever flake that landed on me!




No comments:

Post a Comment