Thursday, September 23, 2010

Baby Watch 2010

So as many of you know, my host family expecting a new one. The little girl was dubbed Baby Gaga by the previous aupair! So she is due 10/10/10, which I think is an awesome birthday! Totally waiting out until your due date for!

Mama C has had her previous two kiddies several weeks prior to her due date which means we have started the waiting game. This week Papa B went into high alert! On my train ride home from Munich on Sunday night I got a phone call and I thought it was game time. It wasn't.  Papa Bruce just had a "feeling."  Whatever that means.

So each day Papa B has been concerned with my whereabouts most of the time. He makes me nervous so I have become someone who has my phone on extra loud whenever I am out and in my hand.

Monday night I thought it might happen. C was on the phone with the hospital (which is apparently a challenge because she doesn't speak much German so can have trouble finding a good person to talk to if her doctor isn't in). It didn't happen.

Tuesday Papa B told G that if he isn't home in the morning it is because her parents are at the hospital with her new sister.

Wednesday, Papa B brought Mama C's hospital bag down to the car before they left for work. Mama C didn't seem concerned and didn't understand why he was doing it. He did it anyway.

Mama C is ready to go. She wants Baby Gaga out and Papa B must be freaking out internally and it shows in pieces each day! So who know when we will reach the day of birth but I am hoping we can wait until 10/10/10!

No comments:

Post a Comment