Saturday, November 6, 2010

A Beautiful Fall Day

I know just posted about how it has gotten cold and I am never leaving my room, but basically since I posted that, it has been absolutely beautiful here! The weather has been completely bearable. Last night we were complaining because we had brought coats out, which were unnecessary.  I know it isn't going to last but since people are already seeing snow, I am happy to be enjoying a few more warm (50 degree) days with the sun out before the sun leaves for the winter!

I have been taking advantage of these days. Last weekend I went on an awesome bike ride around the lake with some friends.



I wandered the city a bit another day this week because I felt like I hadn't explore different areas in awhile. I found this great area that screamed Fall! It has a fountain (and who doesn't love fountains..oh Chapman). I was able to read for awhile here and do some wonderful people watching!






This week I tried to spend as much time outside as possible! I am still in awe when I leave me house everyday.  Here's a few photos from my awesome run/walk/hike from the other day.  










Fall is a wonderful season! 

No comments:

Post a Comment