Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Founy Ceritres

I will write about the tours soon but I just thought I would share my work for the night with you. I sometimes (often) feel out of place living in someone's home. I feel like that kid that is always there...just there...

Tonight was not one of the those nights. When I showed up (walked up stairs) for work tonight Mama C and Papa B were both home, which hasn't happened in a week is seems. So my first thought is, "Cool, looks like I am unnecessary tonight!" This was actually nice.  I just sat with P & G for awhile and then held Baby Gaga.

Dinner was ready and I started to feed Baby Gaga so I was on the couch and joined the table a bit late but there were some joking around.  Even though I wasn't sitting at the table with the family and actually working, I felt more like part of the family than I think I ever have.  It was just natural.

We chatted about Thanksgiving, Papa B made some comments about other family members...etc...it just was a very smooth dinner.  The best moment was when Baby Gaga made an amazing "Whoooohoo" sound! We all started cracking up!

After dinner, I cleaned up and then G was putting on a show with a bunch of stuffed animals. We all bought tickets, got our (invisible) popcorn in G's shoes.  Then made our way to our assigned seats.  The show was called Founy Ceritres (translation: Funny Characters).

The show was hilarious! G had a serious of bunnies, bears, a frog, and a dog. It was interactive and the audience (us) were often asked questions One of the polar bears actually said "I am going to bronze myself over here." G is a just so funny!

Then the kids were off to bed in a good mood. It was just a good night on the job!

No comments:

Post a Comment