Saturday, October 9, 2010

Baby Watch 2010 - She is coming!

Mama C is going to be induced tomorrow if Baby Gaga doesn't start the process herself before that! So after a month of waiting for nature to take its course, doctors are going to force her out. The P and G are on holiday this week. G is going to Paris on Tuesday and P is going to a day camp all week. I will in in Florence, so it is either the best time for the baby to come or the worst! I am not entirely sure!

I am leaving to go to Italy for 6 days on Tuesday!! I am going to Florence for most if it. I am going to do a Bike Tour in Tuscany and then go to Cinque Terre for a day and half then head back up to Zurich where the new baby and Mama C will have just gotten home from the hospital! Looks like I am getting a vacation a week too early!

No comments:

Post a Comment