Thursday, August 12, 2010

My First Exploration!

I wandered around Thalwil for a few hours today. It is
gorgeous and very hilly! Below are some pictures. I walked down to the lake which is very large! I will be going into Zurich (about 15 min away or so) tomorrow with one of the previous aupair's friend's to get a little bit of a tour!




This was about a block from my house!
A clock tower by the lake!






 I made it to the lake!!! It was about a 20-30 minute walk down hill from my house! The walk back was a great work out! Looking forward to more of those to come!






Rumor has it that Tina Turner lives on that side of the lake!



My travel book talked about cow festivals and things related to cows. From what I could tell, this was just the front of someone's home! Awesome is really all I can say!

No comments:

Post a Comment