Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Trip to Zurich

Hello Everyone!!!

I have not quite made it to Zurich yet, but I am sitting in Dusseldorf, Germany with a free internet connection so I thought I would give a little update! I am super excited to finally be starting this year. I have been talking about it for months and it is just about time to start!  I think I am still a little overwhelmed and unaware of the fact that I just moved to Switzerland for the year.

I was able to spend a month in California with family and friends which was great! Leaving home is never easy, no matter how many times I do it. I miss everyone already but am so grateful for the opportunity to do something like this.

Bruce, my host-dad, will be picking me up from the airport tonight. The kids are in France with their Mom visiting their grandfather.  I will have a few days to get settled in my room and adjust to the time difference before I meet the kids and start my job!

That is all for now!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment