Sunday, August 29, 2010

Opps

So I love Google. More and more everyday google gives me something I want. Today, I  was looking at Picasa as a way to upload photos because it takes so long to put the in blogs or on Facebook. I LOVE it! It is so easy. It works on your computer and you press one button and they are uploading to your webpage which you can share with other people.

Google is amazing. Unfortunately, my computer skills are not always as amazing. I deleted a bunch of pictures from one album on my online photos and even though Google warned me I clicked yes and then immediately realized what I did! It deleted most of the pictures from my blog. So I am slowly putting them back up but it takes some time!

Just thought I would explain why the blog is a little bit of a mess at the moment! In the long run you will see more pictures of my trips and life here! (A real weekend update tomorrow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment