Thursday, August 12, 2010

Pictures of the House!

I have been in Thalwil, Switzerland for 2 days now. I had a very ambitious plan for my first full day yesterday.  I was going to explore the area and unpack. Instead, I woke up at 3:30am and was exhausted for the remainder of the day. I did, however, get unpacked and put up pictures around my room. The rest of my day included Skyping and napping.  When my host father got home from work, we got my public transportation cards and did some grocery shopping. He made us dinner and we had some lovely conversation.

This morning I did take some pictures of the house and will take more of area later this afternoon.  I just took pictures of the kitchen, living room, backyard and my bedroom.  I am hoping to make it to the store to pick up a few things and then wander a little. Unfortunately, it is raining out.  I still have my Southern California mentality that you don't need to do anything when it is raining.  Unfortunately this is not the case since rain is extremely common in most other places around the world.

Anyway, enjoy the pictures! Love and miss you =)













No comments:

Post a Comment